General Information

How do I file a Notification?

What happens after I file my Notification?

How do I file a Reply?

What happens after
I file my Reply?

Human Rights Act
Rules of Procedure
Guides & Information

Annual Reports

Decisions and Hearings


Seeking Legal Counsel

Tribunal Members & Staff

Seeking Legal Counsel

Anyone who is considering filing a Notification or is listed as a Respondent is advised to seek legal counsel.

If you are unfamiliar with obtaining a lawyer or legal opinion, start by contacting:

Nunavut Law Line @ 1.866.606.9400 (toll-free)

Other helpful resources are:

Keewatin Legal Service Centre @ 867.645.2536
Kitikmeot Law Centre @ 867.983.2906
Maliiganik Tukisiiniakvik @ 867.979.5377